Goods Loyd Boyer Mr. Boyer was a local builder who long ago built homes in multiple subdivisions in the Greenville area, including Silverleaf and Foxcroft. This is your personal home. This house is part of Pelham Rd Foxcroft subdivision and is located on approximately 3 acres bordered by a creek on one side. It contains about 5600 square feet, including 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 half baths, large living room, study, formal dining, kitchen with breakfast area, and a full unfinished basement. Main Level The front door opens to a foyer with slate floor and a wardrobe. To the right is a large great room with a stone hearth fireplace and vaulted ceilings with skylights. One side of the great room has library / living room with bench seats, and the other side offers a view of the terrace and backyard. Off the great room is a dining room with parquet flooring and kitchen. The large kitchen has hardwood floors, breakfast area and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Off the kitchen is a den rustic, with wooden floors and walls and stairs to a loft with half bath. Also off the great room is a staircase leading to the upstairs bedrooms. Leaving the hall to the left leads to a hallway with slate floor leading to the rooms, access to the basement, and the linen closet. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in this area of the house. The master suite includes a master bath complete with whirlpool tub and separate shower. Second Floor. . .
- Park Slope Mansion: Never a House DividedA Montessori school that made its home in a 50-foot-wide stone palace since 1970 has closed, making way for what could be the most expensive private mansion ever sold, not only in Park Slope but in all of Brooklyn. […]
- In Marine Park, Lending a Hand Is RoutineMarine Park, a solidly middle-class enclave of attached and detached single-family homes, is the kind of place where neighbors check in on neighbors, some of whom have known each other's families for generations. […]
- Remsen Street Townhouse Uses New Stoop to ConquerFor homeowners Stephen Olsen and Cristina Delgado, the history of 42 Remsen St. in Brooklyn Heights has been like a picture puzzle that they have tried to piece together over time. […]
- Cape Cod Estate of Former Toy Executive Hits the Auction BlockA Cape Cod estate previously listed for $12.5 million hits the auction block; in Dallas, a Mount Vernon replica formerly owned by oil tycoon H.L. Hunt lists for $24.9 million; a large Texas ranch formerly asking $44 million goes up for auction. […]
- Park Slope Mansion: Never a House Divided